There Goes the Doctrine of Once Saved Always Saved Future Sins Automatically Forgiven
“I Choose Life!”
“Sinning is ok. Your future sins are forgiven. God loves you. He loves you unconditionally…” NOT! “haha got you you fool!” will say the demon of your torment.
This fellow’s Hell testimony does coordinate with others.
“The wages of sin is death. If don’t repent you’re going straight to hell.” – God told this fellow. Repenting = stop sinning, change your mind about it and change your mind to obey the Bible, the New Testament in particular.
Make things right with others.
Fellow says the the biggest end times trick doctrine which would coordinate into the great falling away is the “once saved always saved sinners prayer doctrine”. He says you bear no fruit. You won’t stop sinning (nor bother to find out what sins actually are). There is no sinners prayer in the Bible.
This once saved always saved past present and future sins automatically forgiven doctrine also cut’s out 1/2 of the great commission. They don’t even know what a command of Jesus is. Almost none of it’s followers know what the word repentance even means. They do not know the sins of the Bible i.e. one pastor mentioned something of the sorts that probably roughly 90 to 99% Christians in America knew what the word “fornication” actually meant, which means, if you don’t know the sin, you are likely to be ok with doing that sin.
So what do you do?
- Repent which means change your mind from where ever it is to believe on Jesus
- Believe on Jesus also means to believe Jesus and do what He says.
- Learn what the sins of the Bible are and get rid of them out of your life. One list has compiled 666 sins and it’s good to start there. The Holy Spirit, if you are born again, will bring to mind any other sin that needs to be removed from your life. Ask Jesus for help to reveal and expose everything that needs to be repented out of you and the Holy Spirit can reveal it all to you. Just be open to whatever comes to mind from the Lord or whatever He tells you as you hear His voice.
- Get or make your own list of commands of the New Testament which are the commands of Jesus, which are any verse said in a command or implied command style. Start doing them and start getting better and better at them. Ask Jesus your One and Only Teacher for help.
Most of us need a complete doctrine clean out. Get rid of whatever any church has told you. Now with a blank mind and a blank heart’s mind: read the Bible and do what it says. Bad doctrine will blind you and get you to gloss over, ignore convicting, eternally (and usually hard) verses. If you don’t know what a term is exactly like “fornication” or “judging” look it up in a dictionary and use a site like Biblehub.com > Interlinear to find the Greek or Hebrew and get the corresponding Strong’s number per each word so you can find out exactly what that word means.
If you’re in America – you’ve had decades of demonic brain washing through society telling you this or that sin was good or ok to do, or even that you ‘needed it’. Throw away all what society has told you. Stop watching TV since most all programming is designed to brain wash you to the dark side. Uninstall all programming from the world. Get that list of 666 sins and uninstall those from your mind and heart’s mind by a. knowing what that sin actually is then b. admitting, acknowledging that sin is wrong.
You hear a lot about “relationship” from “Christian” churches these days. Well what most tell you is a made made, manufactured concept of a relationship with God that goes against the Bible. Jesus says the relationship comes first by obeying His commands. Then from there you can have the abiding of the love of the Father and the Son. When God abides in you you can bear fruit.
- You must stop sinning. This means you must know what the sins of the Bible are and you must stop them all
- You must listen to the voice of the Lord. The Lord must direct your life through the Holy Spirit inside after you have become born again and baptized after first believing. This is dying to self daily, taking up your cross and following Jesus. Following Jesus is doing what Jesus says.
- Once you obey Jesus many commands which are all verses that are stated in a command style of implied command style in the New Testament you will bear fruit for the Kingdom and put God’s righteousness first. You can become the 4th seed by hearing (accepting), understanding (asking your One and Only Teacher who is Jesus) and then doing what Jesus says to bear 30, 60, 100 fold for the Kingdom. And you must bear fruit or you become that dried up branch that gets thrown into the fire.